If you are seeing this page, it means your hosting account has been suspended.
Please read below for possible causes and remedies:
Suspended Due to Non-Payment
This can occur if payment has not been made on your account. If you have a credit card on file, log into your account to make sure it is current (e.g., number, exp date). Once you update the credit card, please contact us so we can re-activate the account. To change your credit card/billing info:
- Log into your hosting account.
- Click on the Billing Info icon.
- Click Edit next to "Edit Billing Profile".
- The hosting account Billing contact is notified by email whenever there is a billing issue, such as past due notices and credit card errors. Therefore, it is very important to keep both contact and billing emails valid and check them often.
- Your account, once suspended for non-payment, will remain suspended regardless if you have paid or not. You will always have to contact (or ) to resume your account after a suspension. Your account does not go into suspension until 14 days after billing date.
Spamming, adult content, warez are just a few violations which can result in your account being suspended. If you account has been suspended for any of these violations, you will need to move your hosting elsewhere, as we will not re-activate the account.
As always, we thank you for choosing Hostica for your web hosting needs.